16.9.11

App: Team Viewer

Creator: TeamViewer
Type: Remote control
Description: This app allows you to remotely connect to your (or any other device using T.Viewer). I use it on my phone as well on PC and it is brilliant! Completely free and easy to use. You can create list of users so you can easily reconnect with them. Normally, every time when user starts "server" he/she gets unique ID number and random 4 digit password, so good thing to do is to make customized app for every user where you can set predefined password which makes connecting much more easier. To make your "customized" Team Viewer server for PC go to their site.
Screenshots:




QR Code:



qrcode

P.S. excuse me for all "double" posts I made theese days. For some unknown reason everything I write on my phone appears twice. If some of you had similar problems let me know (I'm using opera mini)

15 comments:

  1. I've used this before, it's quite a useful tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teamviewer is just great, this worked fine :), I'm using my phone too, but I don't post through it, so I have no idea if I have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16/9/11 20:59

    I use this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have that problem. I don't have that problem. see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty cool, might use it for pc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure what it does exactly...? Is it a connection like for file sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same as Sub-Radar mike, i didn't quite understand what the app does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous17/9/11 00:26

    What if you don't have any teams to view...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow.. i want that app :D
    looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea what this is

    ReplyDelete
  11. reminds me of circles in google+. very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've kind of messed up with this one. While writing it I was constantly distracted so I've just published it in raw format. Now it's edited a bit and it should be more descriptive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...