30.9.11

App: Wolfram Alpha

Creator: Wolfram Alpha, LLC
Type: Encyclopedia
Description: Features-loaded encyclopedia which gives you short, quick and relevant search results. I find it most useful for solving complex math tasks such as calculating matrices, derivations, integrals and differential equation. This really helped me in my first year of college (got an B in math 1 and A in math 2), so I reccomend it to everyone who needs a bit help in math, or just simply for checking their results!
UPDATE: This is not android-only app, you can access Wolfram's knowledge engine via your PC, which I also strongly recommend! You can also take quick tour to see what is this engine all about!
Screenshots:


QR Code:





qrcode

22 comments:

  1. Wolram Alpha is the king of math-applications. I've been using it for over a year and it has never let me down :)
    Unlike other programs it just KNOWS what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolwut I NEED this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!really interesting blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to give this app a try one of these days. :-)

    Thank you for dropping by my blog. I'm a new follower. I hope you follow me back.

    Much love from Mystic Nymph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. An App I would recommend is "Push Ups" , I started with really being retarded undertrained at 10 pushups a few weeks ago, now I am at 50 pushups. Goal is 125 pushups a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be using this. :). Thanks for the PC version too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're allowed to use your smart phones in your college... where is this?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous30/9/11 20:36

    I want it an need it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hvala ti na komentaru, zanimljiv blog :), pratim te :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very useful app. I use it in college to solve calculus problems that are too complex analytically.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! There needs to be an app to manage all the cool apps you post about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds cool, but I'll just use my brian.
    or is that brain?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE wolphram alpha, it has helped me a lot. I can vouch for this hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. interesting i hope it worth the try =3

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Bart: Croatia, but they obviously do not let us to use it during exams :P,

    ReplyDelete
  16. who's to say there not finished?

    why does it have to have more body and structure?
    Im doing a series of "works" where i use simple lines to capture feeling. It's called stippling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It helps you with math? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...